The application process for the Crystal Associate Programme involves five stages:
1. Online Application
2. First Interview
3. Online Assessment
4. Final Interview
5. On Board
Jan - Feb 2021
Mar - Apr 2021
Jul - Aug 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I apply for a position outside of my university major?
We look for candidates with potential to develop and become Crystal future leaders. For more information about major requirements, please click HERE.
2. May I know how much this position pays?
We offer the salary of 24 million VND throughout the programme in two and a half years, together with other benefits as listed HERE. After graduation, with the position of Assistant Manager, you will be offered a more attractive salary based on your potential and performance.
3. How will the career path be after two and a half years of the Intimate Associate Programme?
Our Associate Programme provides you with a clear career path. After graduation from the programme, a qualified Associate will be appointed Assistant Manager of the related function. For long term professional goals, the Company offers career advancement opportunities with higher positions at Manager and Executive levels.
4. I live in the South, can I apply for a position of Crystal Associate Programme at Intimate Division?
Absolutely! In fact, half of our existing Associates come from top universities in HCMC. The Company offers round-trip air tickets twice per year, free dormitory and meals, together with other fringe benefits.
Especially, during Final Interview Round in our Company, costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by us.
5. If I become an Intimate Associate, will I have the opportunity to go abroad?
All our Production Associate, Technical Associate - Intimate, Merchandising Associate, and Finance Associate have the opportunity to go overseas for further learning and development, developing deeper industry knowledge and building hands-on business experience once they complete the well-structured rotation training program in Vietnam.
6. I have never learned Chinese, so how can I adapt and get the best out of the training in China?
Do you think this is a great chance to develop your language abilities? For sure, you can start learning Chinese from zero. The Company will sponsor Chinese language courses to help you be competent at work during your rotation training in China. In addition to that, the training in China is also conducted in English.
7. May I know how many people per room in the free dormitory?
You will live in a single-person dorm room with full furniture, meal service, laundry service and cleaning service.
8. How far is it from the dormitory to the Company? How do I go to work every day?
It is about 20-minute travel by the Company’s daily free bus service.
9. If I have more inquiries, where can I seek for more information?
Please feel free to contact us via or call +84 393 736 806
Facebook: Crystal Martin Careers